We seek to lead people to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, a deeper fellowship, and fruitful service.
In fulfillment of this mission we seek to be a church in which…
- people are eager and excited to gather each week for a time of worship in which God is glorified and the believer is blessed.
- authentic life changing community is experienced by every individual.
- every individual, regardless of age or spiritual maturity is being taught and trained with the message of the Bible.
- individuals are regularly coming to saving faith in Jesus Christ through the witness of the church and its members.
- every believer has discovered his or her spiritual gift and is putting them to use in fruitful service for the Kingdom of God.
1. We believe God's Word must be powerfully and effectively taught and preached to both believers and non-believers.
2. We believe authentic spiritual transformation will occur within the life of every genuine disciple of Christ.
3. We believe the church is called to challenge and equip every person to spiritual growth through opportunities of learning, worship, fellowship, service, and witness.
4. We seek to be theologically conservative, yet progressive in our ministry. We embrace the historic Reformed Christian faith, and we seek to communicate it in ways that are relevant and meaningful.
5. We believe a faithful deepening prayer life is indispensable for the health of the Christian, the church, and the mission of the church.
6. We believe every believer is a valuable, gifted member called to serve Christ and His Kingdom.
7. We believe God deserves the best of our time, resources, and gifts.