Council decided we would start in-facility ministry activities the first week of October-- if enough volunteers come forward. Here are some general guidelines:
- Council encourages all groups to be accommodating and inclusive to the health concerns of its members and guests.
- Council encourages all groups to think of creative ways to meet—outside for instance.
- Rooms will be given a capacity level for social distancing.
- Masks will be requested at all small group activities. Masks will be available for all groups meeting at church.
- All rooms must be reserved with the church office prior to use. Contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caledonia Kids (Sunday School and Preschool) will resume Oct. 18, if enough volunteers can be found. Here are some details:
- Caledonia Kids (Sunday School for K-5th ) will be offered during both services.
- At the 9am service, preschoolers (3+ years old) will join the Cal Kids group. At the 10:30 service, preschoolers can be dropped off in the Stepping Stones / Preschool room in the Cal Kids wing (downstairs) just before the service. Please pickup your preschooler immediately after the service.
- Kids will join the congregation in the sanctuary for the first song of the service, then they would be dismissed downstairs to the multiple purpose room / gym. The MPR will allow for social distancing.
- After the worship service is finished, parents are asked to pick up their kids at the MPR doors downstairs.
- GEMS and Cadets will meet in small groups in rooms that best accommodating the size of each group.
- Coffee Break and Story Hour will meet in small groups, but there will be no nursery yet.
All other small groups will be asked to social distancing guidelines when meeting.