We have resumed our services in our sanctuary (as of August 30 , 2020). Currently:
@ 9:00 am, masks are required
@ 10:30 am, masks are optional
- Besides mask requirements, both services will be identical in practically all other ways.
- The services will be slightly shortened to allow for cleaning.
- We will have congregational singing at both services.
- Nursery, Preschool Worship, and Caledonia Kids will not be provided at this time. This is a family experience - your children are welcome in the sanctuary!*
- Attendees will be ushered to their seats upon entering the building.
- Seating will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- Attendees will be asked to exit after the service for outdoor fellowship.**
- The online service will air at 10:30 am on YouTube and will remain online for later viewing.
- The evening service is on hold.
*/** indicates that additional details about this topic can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions below.
Does my family need to reserve a seat?
We are no longer requesting RSVP's. Please be aware that our second service is very well attended, so if you prefer to avoid crowds you may want to consider attending our first service.
Do I have to wear a mask at the first service? For the whole service?
Masks are required indoors during the entire first service (including singing). Masks must be worn properly (over your nose). If you are not comfortable with this, please plan to attend our second service.
What if I forget my mask?
Paper masks will be available at the main entrances.
Will bulletins be available?
We will send out an e-bulletin each Sunday morning, including church and community announcements. CLICK HERE to sign up and/or view our weekly e-bulletins.
How will the offering be collected?
Offering plates will be located at the sanctuary exits. You can also give online at caledoniacrc.org/give
Will there be socializing in the narthex?
We encourage you to socialize outdoors before and after the service. .
Where will the outdoor fellowship take place?
Coffee will be available in the parking lot just west of the sanctuary (if we have the necessary volunteers). If you are willing to help out as a server, please contact us at email@example.com
What happens if someone is confirmed with COVID-19 after they attend a worship service?
We will notify the congregation via email if a confirmed case occurs, and post an announcement on social media. Name(s) will be confidential. If you are not yet part of our email list and would like to be, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I connect with more people at church?
We are launching "Growth Groups!" Please check out our informational webpage and get connected!