1. What is your favorite family Christmas story?
2. What makes that story so memorable?
3. Does the way in which Luke compiled material for his gospel challenge you? Comfort you? If so, how?
4. Can you think of times when you were wrong because you only wanted to see what YOU wanted to see?
5. How can we find great comfort in the story of Jesus?
But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
~ John 20:31 (NIV)
1. Praise God for this season of expectation.
2. Praise God for the gift of family and friends with whom we can celebrate this season.
3. Praise God for giving us a reliable and trustworthy witness to the life of Christ.
4. Ask God to increase your faith in Him through this Advent season.
5. Praise God for the gracious gift of salvation in Jesus Christ.