1. Have you ever looked back and seen Jesus in your life? Share example(s) with someone.
2. What has kept you from seeing Jesus more in your life? (i.e. Pace of life? Hurts? Tough times?)
3. How could you get more “Bible time” in your life?
4. Are there “hopes” about Jesus that you need to leave behind so that Jesus can be truly present?
And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself. Luke 24:27
1. Pray for God to reveal those areas of your life where your focus has hindered seeing Jesus.
2. Confess the hopes that you have had that are not centered on Jesus or His mission.
3. Ask for God to open up your schedule and show you where “more” time with Him and His Word is possible.
4. Praise Jesus for the times that he has “interrupted” your life and made Himself more present – even in pain and times of trouble.