1.What are some incredible everyday things we take for granted?
2. Can you think of any more examples of how our words can affect the world around us?
3. What are some ways we've used words to put other people down?
4. What are a few ways we can lift up the words of people whose voices aren't always heard?
5. Read Martin L. King Jr.'s "A Letter from Birmingham Jail" and discuss it with your family. What can we learn from this letter today?
"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry..."
~ James 1:19
1. Praise God for the freedom he has given us through Christ his Son.
2. Pray for our Black brothers and sisters who still struggle with the residual effects of racism.
3. Pray for our Government at the Federal, State, and Local levels as they continue to discern how best to deal with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Praise God for the unity we find in the Body of Christ, and where there is not unity, pray for the reconciliation which comes with the Good News.